1154 Illinois DR Naples, FL 34103
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 1,637 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1958
- Acreage: 0.23
- Parking: Driveway Paved, RV-Boat
- Interior: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Foyer, High Speed Available
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining - Family, Dining - Living, Eat-in Kitchen
- Flooring: Tile
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Negative Edge, See Remarks
- Spa Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric
- Roof: Shingle
- Lot Features: Regular
- Building Levels Description: 1 Story/Ranch, Florida, Traditional
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Exterior: Fence
- Property Description: Completely redone 3 bed + home office, 2 bath home with brand new pool and hot tub. Fabulous backyard uses every inch of space. Coastal kitchen is fantastic. Great room and split plan bedrooms. Newer windows, brand new ac, sprinter system, sod, top of the line pool heater. Plumbed for salt water system. Marble rock fire place w/ fenced yard. High and dry property a mile from the beach. Sea Gate, Gulf View and Naples High district. Sewer system revitalization project was just completed with new county drainage pipes. Great neighbors. Furniture can be included. No HOA, no restrictions. Very rare offering. Lowest priced pool home in the area by $1.2M. Roof and windows less than 10 years old. Pool equipment can be operated by your phone with 25 LED colored lights. New tankless hot water heater. There is room to put a small boat or trailer on either side of the home. Easy to access back yard from either way. This home has been completely redone with NO corners cut. This is not a flip, this is a home that the sellers intended to live in forever. Soft close cabinets, high quality flooring and finishes, done the way you would have wanted it done. New Zoysia sod and smart irrigation.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central, Reverse Osmosis - Partial House
- Sewer: Assessment Unpaid, Central, See Remarks, Septic
- Master Bedroom: First Floor Bedroom, Split Bedrooms
- Master Bath: Shower Only
- County: Collier
- Area: NA15 - E/O 41 W/O Goodlette
- Community: gulf acres
- Community Features: No Subdivision, Non-Gated
- Original Price: $695,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $3,761
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: None
- Elementary School: SEA GATE ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: GULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
MAP LOCATION FOR 1154 ILLINOIS DR NAPLES, FL 34103
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 1154 ILLINOIS DR
2595 Royal Palm NAPLES FL 34103
3 BD 2 BA 1,786 Sq Ft
1227 Hilltop NAPLES FL 34103
3 BD 2 BA 1,762 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of VIP Realty Group, Inc.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.