9746 Nickel Ridge CIR Naples, FL 34120
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 2,404 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 2011
- Acreage: 0.21
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Attached
- Interior: Smoke Detectors, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Screened
- Spa Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Pool Integrated, Screened
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Regular
- Building Levels Description: 1 Story/Ranch
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Exterior: Sprinkler Auto
- Property Description: START LIVING A VACATION LIFESTYLE IN THE QUARRY - NAPLES' ONLY TRUE BOATABLE LAKEFRONT & COUNTRY CLUB COMMUNITY! This light and bright Belleflower (4 Bed, 3 Bath, 3 Car) is situated overlooking the lake with western exposure and sunset views 365 days year. Long list of extras include: diagonal tile and luxury Coretec floors throughout; plantation shutters; oversized crown molding; ELECTRIC ROLL DOWN HURRICANE SHUTTERS on the lanai and front door; solid wood cabinets throughout the kitchen and baths; heated pool/spa; 12' ceilings/8' doors; oversized and extra long driveway; newer Washer/Dryer & Refrigerator; pool bath; pool pump & pool heater replaced in 2019; and more! The Quarry is a RESORT STYLE LIVING COMMUNITY offering something for everyone: resort pool; Tiki Bar serving Lunch & Dinner 7 days a week; Restaurant; Full Time Activities Director; Fitness Center; Tennis; Bocce; and Pickleball. $15M expansion/renovation to be completed by Season 2023. The Golf Lodge & Golf Club offer an 18 hole PGA Level Hurdzan Frye course and its own private clubhouse & restaurant (Memberships available but not mandatory). Go boating/skiing/sailing/jet skiing on 500 acres of fresh water lakes!
- Cooling System: Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central
- Sewer: Central
- Master Bedroom: Master BR Ground
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Separate Tub And Shower
- County: Collier
- Area: NA21 - N/O Immokalee Rd E/O 75
- Community: the quarry
- Community Features: Boating, Gated, Golf Course, Tennis
- Original Price: $850,000
- HOA Fee: 1
- HOA Fee Includes: Mandatory
- Master Plan Fee: $1,562/Quarterly
- Annual Property Taxes: $7,293
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: None
- Elementary School: CORKSCREW ELEMENTARY SCHO
- Junior High School: OAKRIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: PALMETTO RIDGE HIGH SCHOO
MAP LOCATION FOR 9746 NICKEL RIDGE CIR NAPLES, FL 34120
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 9746 NICKEL RIDGE CIR
9380 Glenforest NAPLES FL 34120
4 BD 4 BA 3,091 Sq Ft
1564 Mockingbird NAPLES FL 34120
4 BD 3 BA 3,121 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.